Nov 01, 2014
Nov 03, 2014
Nov 17, 2014
Enter the November Allocation
The November Allocation for Spring housing is CLOSED. It will open on November 1, 2014.
If you miss the allocation process please submit a waiting list application if you are interested in housing for the Spring term.
The spring waiting list will open on Monday, December 8, 2014.
The MIT Graduate Housing Assignments is happy to provide a process for students looking for housing for the Spring 2015 term.
- The November Allocation for Spring housing is open to new or returning students seeking housing for the Spring 2015 academic semester or current student residents seeking to transfer between single and family housing.
- Visitors (i.e. visiting researchers, post docs, special or cross registered students, etc.) are not eligible for this process and may enter the Spring Waiting List which opens on December 8, 2014.
Current on-campus MIT residents are not eligible for this process, unless requesting a transfer between single and family housing.
Current single students looking to change residence halls should enter the Building-to-Building Transfer process.
Deadline to Apply
- The deadline to apply is 11:59 pm on Sunday, November 30, 2014.
Length of Assignments Made by This Process
Regularly enrolled Graduate Students assigned to Family and Single Graduate buildings will receive an assignment through August 15, 2015, with the option to renew until August 15, 2016. Single students assigned to The Warehouse will receive a non-renewable assignment through August 15, 2015.
Students who are assigned, sign a license agreement, and receive check-in information are subject to all fees/policies associated with termination of graduate housing http://housing.mit.edu/graduatefamily/moving_out.
- Graduate students will be able to view their assignment from the application website beginning Friday, December 5, 2014 at 5PM.
Students will also be emailed their assignment if we have a valid and accurate email address on record.
- Students who decline this assignment or do not accept it by Friday, December 12, 2014 will be charged a cancellation fee of $250.
Submit a November Allocation application for Single or Family Housing by November 30, 2014 at 11:59pm..
- Applications require a MIT Certificate to access.
- If you are having issues accessing the application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your full name, MIT ID # (if available), and MIT department in your email.
- The November Allocation is Closed.