Change/Request an Assignment

If you are looking for a change from your current living community, or are currently looking for an on-campus assignment, you will find more information below.


Building to Building Switch

Current on-campus residents who wish to switch to a different on-campus building

Housing Request

Currently registered MIT undergraduate students living in an off-campus apartment or a FSILG who wish to move back onto campus

Incoming Transfer Student

Students who will be transferring to MIT from an outside institution

Returning from a Withdrawal

Previously registered MIT undergraduate students who plan to return to on-campus housing upon readmission to the Institute

Returning from a Study Abroad

Current MIT students who are returning from studying abroad and plan to move back into on-campus housing upon their return