What’s in the agreement
- The license agreement includes your name, the room type and building that you have been assigned to, and the end-date of your assignment.
- License agreements for new students who are living in single housing are for one year and end on August 15.
- License agreements for new students who are living in family housing are for two years (or one-and-a-half years if they begin second semester) and end on August 15.
- License agreements for continuing single students assigned in the May Continuing Student Allocation end on August 15 but can be renewed each year as long as the resident is a fully registered graduate student.
- License agreements commit you to financial responsibility for the length of your assignment. Billing begins on the move-in date as indicated on your confirmation.
- License agreements also outline the rules and procedures you must follow as a resident of on-campus housing—for example, smoking is not allowed in any of the residences.
- Review your license agreement or a sample license agreement.
Good to know