Forms & Instructions

If you’ve been through the housing assignment process and just need a form or instructions, you’ll find what you need below.

Building-to-Building Switch

(closed until Nov. 30. If you are an undergraduate who wants to switch buildings for the spring semester, please enter the Housing Switch Lottery via the link below)

Housing Switch Lottery Form

Housing Cancellation

Incoming Transfer and Exchange Students

Repair Request Form & Instructions

Request to Move On-Campus

Return from Study Abroad Semester/Year

Return from Withdraw

Spring Move-Out Extension Request

Summer Student Housing Request

9th-Term Housing Request